Introduction to Jazz Piano: A Deep Dive
Product Number: HL355591
Publisher: Sher Music/Hal Leonard
Author: Jeb Patton
• 60 Workouts You Can Do with Classic Jazz Recordings
• Triad Study and Application to Folk Songs and the Blues
• Blues Phrasing
• Basic Voicing Techniques
• Comping with Closed Position Voicings
• Intro to Barry Harris's “Little Chords” and Sixth-Diminished Scale Concept
• Comping Games and Exercises
• Comping with Open Position Voicings
• How to Create Solo Piano Arrangements of Standards
• How to Practice Scales
• How to Develop Melodic Building Blocks for Soloing
• Intro to Transcribing and Assimilation Transcriptions.
250 pages. Dimensions: 11.00" long x 8.50" wide.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.