2015/2016 school year
Sept. 2015 - June 2016
By Popular Demand
Music K-8 is now available in downloadable editions. Also, every new issue comes with FREE PowerPoint Song Lyric Pages and at least one FREE choreography video.
Music K-8, Vol. 26, No. 1 is now available.
Thirty Days Has September
In "Thirty Days Has September," Teresa Jennings adds a bit of fun (and a ukulele!) to the classic mnemonic rhyme.
Free Choreography Video
Melissa Schott, Plank Road Publishing's choreographer, has developed two versions of her hugely popular movement suggestion videos for "Let's Get Started" for you to use or adapt.
Have you discovered Student Reproducible Parts yet? They're a time- and money-saving innovation we're proud of.
And we're happy to announce...
What you get from Music K-8 magazine.
Music K-8 magazine is published five times throughout the school year:
- No. 1 - September/October
- No. 2 - November/December
- No. 3 - January/February
- No. 4 - March/April
- No. 5 - May/June
All subscriptions start with the first issue of a given school year (September/October) and include five issues. If you subscribe later in the year, you will receive back issues and CDs in a single package, so you never miss an issue. Downloadable back issues will be available through your online account one business day after your order is processed.
- A complete musical revue (songs and a script) is contained in the first three issues of each volume.
- The CD or downloadable MP3 files, available with each issue, feature Full Performance and Accompaniment Only recordings for virtually all of our songs. These high-quality recordings feature professional children singers and talented musicians playing real instruments.
- Student Reproducible Parts, handy singers' parts extracted from all songs on the recording for easy, less expensive photocopying, are also available in physical or downloadable format. Click for more information.
Each New Issue Contains:
- Ten or more original - legally reproducible - songs
- At least one work for beginning recorder students
- Quodlibet, a collection of useful and humorous information
- Photo Journal, photos submitted by teachers
- Network, useful articles, songs, and games from subscribers
Missing back issues?
Full Year Sets are a great deal, and a great way to complete your Music K-8 collection.