Carols For Young Voices
From Plank Road Publishingarr. Teresa Jennings, Paul Jennings, and John Riggio
Christmas Traditions For A New Generation
This collection is full of special settings of some of our favorite carols. You will find the distinctive arrangements and orchestrations that you have come to expect from us. This collection features:
- Angels From The Realms Of Glory - Powerful and full of rich, brassy textures, this new arrangement is a great performance opener for any holiday concert.
- What Child Is This? - Teresa Jennings has molded this beautiful favorite into a setting that will make young choirs sound their best. Be sure to hear an excerpt of this one below.
- Good King Wenceslas - This clever new arrangement builds and evolves as an orchestral concert march, soaring through a key change to a forceful finale. What a great way to make a young choir sound its best!
- The Wexford Carol - John Riggio puts his uniquely modern stamp on this lyrical old carol, transforming it into anthem rock with just a touch of Celtic seasoning.
- O Come, O Come, Emmanuel - Haunting and richly modal, this ancient carol finds new life in this striking arrangement by Paul Jennings.
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen - If you have performed any of John's Celtic dance-style settings, you know just how powerful they can be. Listen to this one and you will see how much excitement it will bring to your choir's performances.
Teacher's Handbook with Reproducible Student Parts & Performance/
Downloadable PDF and Performance/
Both Print and Download. Download is 50.1MB
Hard copy book with downloadable Performance/