Movin' Through The Seasons
From Plank Road Publishingby Teresa Jennings and John Riggio
This broad collection highlights different seasons with a unique mix of songs that are as much fun to move to as they are to sing. It'll have your student singin' and dancin' all year long. Includes:
- Do The Igor - In this very tongue-in-cheek disco song, Igor goes into a trance, and (wouldn't you know it) is compelled to dance!
- Mashed Potatoes - What's more common to holiday celebrations than food? Your kids will have a hard time sitting still with this boogie woogie tune.
- Northern Lights - John Riggio has managed to put the aurora borealis in this mysterious pop/rock piece.
- There Was An Old Groundhog - Our little guy doesn't care much about his shadow. He just wants to sing and dance!
- An Irish Dance - Here's a great one for your aspiring Riverdancers. They'll love this tune.
- Funny Bunny - Your students will get a kick out of this bunny's antics as he rides buffaloes and wears designer clothes.
- I Can't Stand Still Under Those Raindrops - From the first punchy notes to the last, this lively dance feature will inspire your kids to get up and keep moving.
- Hey, May! - Use this song to let your students sing out with gusto and expend a bit of energy with the movement.
Teacher's Handbook with Reproducible Student Parts & Performance/
Downloadable PDFs and Performance/
Both Print and Downloadable. Downloadable component is PDFs and MP3s: 82.9MB
Hard copy book with downloadable Performance/