Movin' Through The Seasons
From Plank Road Publishingby Teresa Jennings and John Riggio
Here's a great way to move through the school year. This broad collection highlights different seasons with a unique mix of songs that are as much fun to move to as they are to sing. It'll have your student singin' and dancin' all year long. This versatile collection includes:
- Do The Igor - In this very tongue-in-cheek disco song, Igor goes into a trance, and (wouldn't you know it) is compelled to dance!
- Mashed Potatoes - What's more common to holiday celebrations than food? Your kids will have a hard time sitting still with this boogie woogie tune.
- Northern Lights - John Riggio has managed to put the aurora borealis in this mysterious pop/rock piece.
- There Was An Old Groundhog - Our little guy doesn't care much about his shadow. He just wants to sing and dance!
- An Irish Dance - Here's a great one for your aspiring Riverdancers. They'll love this tune.
- Funny Bunny - Your students will get a kick out of this bunny's antics as he rides buffaloes and wears designer clothes.
- I Can't Stand Still Under Those Raindrops - From the first punchy notes to the last, this lively dance feature will inspire your kids to get up and keep moving.
- Hey, May! - Use this song to let your students sing out with gusto and expend a bit of energy with the movement.
About the Downloadable OptionThe downloadable version contains all the components the print version would, but in electronic format. Files may be quite large: A high-speed connection is recommended. (Visit the Download Help page for more info.)
Teacher's Handbook with Reproducible Student Parts & Performance/
Downloadable PDFs and Performance/
Both Print and Downloadable. Downloadable component is PDFs and MP3s: 82.9MB