World Music Drumming - 20th Anniversary Edition
From Hal Leonard
by Will Schmid
A Cross-Cultural Curriculum
Since 1996, World Music Drumming has transformed lives and built community through ensemble drumming, singing, moving, playing xylophones, and recorders. Students have developed focus, listening, teamwork, and respect while having the best time anyone can have in school. Now in over 20,000 schools worldwide, we are celebrating this success by publishing the landmark World Music Drumming 20th Anniversary Teacher Edition.
The all-in-one format of the 20th Anniversary Teacher Edition adds the following new teacher and classroom-friendly elements:
- An enhanced curriculum sequence including 20 years of "best practice" creative ideas and teaching strategies from World Music Drumming faculty and participants.
- 16 new audio recordings of each ensemble and song.
- 47 new "how-to" videos by Will Schmid plus very special Ghana-filmed segments.
- 28 projectable/printable PDFs for cultural enrichment, assessment, and ensemble parts.
- e-Book with interactive audio, video, and PDF icons plus attached DVD-ROM.
Even if you already own the first edition Teacher's Book, Cross-Cultural Student Enrichment Book, and Video, you will want this enhanced 20th Anniversary Teacher Edition with its new features and interactive layout. (Grades 6-9)