Disney's - 101 Dalmatians Kids
If your show was delayed because of the COVID-19 outbreak, your license can be extended at no charge. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make your request. You will need to provide your license number and school information. Please be sure to request this BEFORE the expiration date of your current license.
Disney's 101 Dalmatians Kids - In a loving home in the city of London, Dalmatian parents, Pongo and Perdita happily raise their Dalmatian puppies, until the monstrous Cruella De Vil plots to steal them for her new fur coat. All the dogs of London join in the daring rescue of the puppies from Cruella and her bumbling henchmen. With a delightfully fun score, lovable characters, and one of the most deliciously evil villains in Disney history, this stage adaptation will delight your elementary school students and audiences. With a highly expandable chorus, the stage could easily be filled with 101 performers to fit the bill. Songs include: Dalmation Conga, Kanine Krunchies, Cruella De Vil, Twilight Bark, and My Beautiful Coat. This show has a large cast that includes 5 specific girls' roles and 4 specific boys' roles.
Disney's Kids Collection - Bring the magic of Disney to your classroom and school theater with these new student adaptations of classic Disney films. Each of these treasured tales is teacher-tested, kid-friendly, and custom tailored for success. Each runs approximately 30 minutes - perfect for younger or less-experienced casts through 9th grade.
The ShowKit includes all the resources you need for a successful production with easy suggestions for staging, costuming, and sets - making it a perfect opportunity for an all-school collaboration. This kit includes:
- 30 Actor Scripts
- 1 Piano/Vocal Score
- 1 Director's Guide
- Online access to:
- Performance/Accompaniment Tracks
- Digital Choreography Videos
- Digital Resources (audition materials, customizable press release, program, and other templates)
- Digital Family Matters Booklets (a parent's guide to the rehearsal and performance process with tips on supporting their student performers.)
- ShowKits can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the ShowKit is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license and download links can be e-mailed to you.
- Please allow 1 – 2 weeks to receive the license via e-mail.
- You will receive the ShowKit 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- If you're in a hurry to start teaching this, you may want to consider ordering the audio sampler for a head-start.
- You will receive a series of e-mails from MTI with coded links to access your various digital components. Be sure to keep these e-mails.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- The ShowKit is non-refundable.
(Run time: ca. 30 minutes)