Disney's - Frozen Kids
If your show was delayed because of the COVID-19 outbreak, your license can be extended at no charge. Please e-mail email@example.com to make their request. You will need to provide your license number and school information. Please be sure to request this BEFORE the expiration date of your current license.
You'll love this fanciful and heartwarming stage adaptation of the celebrated animated film. Join Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Sven, and all of your favorite characters as they embark on an epic, ice-filled journey of self-discovery, camaraderie, and the real meaning of true love. Adapted for young performers, this musical includes favorite Frozen songs such as "Love Is An Open Door," "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?," and "Let It Go," as well as wonderful new songs from the Broadway production. Cast: 7 girls, 5 boys, 4 roles for either a boy or girl, ensemble.
MTI KIDS Collection - Bring magic to your classroom and school theater with these new student adaptations of classic films. Each of these treasured tales is teacher-tested, kid-friendly, and custom tailored for success. MTI's KIDS Collection™ shows are adapted to run about 30 minutes in length and feature music for treble voices. These musicals are designed for actors in Grades K-6.
The ShowKit includes all the resources you need for a successful production with easy suggestions for staging, costuming, and sets - making it a perfect opportunity for an all-school collaboration. This ShowKit includes :
- 30 Actor Scripts
- 1 Piano/Vocal Score
- 1 Director's Guide
- Online access to:
- Performance/Accompaniment Tracks
- Digital Choreography Videos
- Digital Resources (audition materials, customizable press release, program, and other templates)
- Digital Family Matters Booklets (a parent's guide to the rehearsal and performance process with tips on supporting their student performers.)
- ShowKits can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the ShowKit is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license and download links can be e-mailed to you.
- Please allow 1 – 2 weeks to receive the license via e-mail.
- You will receive the ShowKit 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- If you're in a hurry to start teaching this, you may want to consider ordering the audio sampler for a head-start.
- You will receive a series of e-mails from MTI with coded links to access your various digital components. Be sure to keep these e-mails.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- The ShowKit is non-refundable.
(Run time: ca. 30 minutes)