Disney's - The Jungle Book Kids
If your show was delayed because of the COVID-19 outbreak, your license can be extended at no charge. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make their request. You will need to provide your license number and school information. Please be sure to request this BEFORE the expiration date of your current license.
Disney's The Jungle Book Kids - The jungle is jumpin' with jazz in this exciting Disney classic! Join Mowgli, Baloo, King Louie and the gang as they swing their way through madcap adventures and thwart the ferocious tiger, Shere Khan. Specially adapted from the beloved film, this musical for elementary or middle schools includes all your favorite Disney tunes, like "The Bare Necessities," and "I Wan'na Be Like You." With colorful characters and that toe-tapping jungle rhythm, The Jungle Book Kids can be used in both your elementary and middle school programs. This show includes a large cast, with at least 20 members.
Disney's Kids Collection - Bring the magic of Disney to your classroom and school theater with these new student adaptations of classic Disney films. Each of these treasured tales is teacher-tested, kid-friendly, and custom tailored for success. Each runs approximately 30 minutes - perfect for younger or less-experienced casts through 9th grade.
The ShowKit includes all the resources you need for a successful production with easy suggestions for staging, costuming, and sets - making it a perfect opportunity for an all-school collaboration. This kit includes:
- 30 Actor Scripts
- 1 Piano/Vocal Score
- 1 Director's Guide
- Online access to:
- Performance/Accompaniment Tracks
- Digital Choreography Videos
- Digital Resources (audition materials, customizable press release, program, and other templates)
- Digital Family Matters Booklets (a parent's guide to the rehearsal and performance process with tips on supporting their student performers.)
- ShowKits can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the ShowKit is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license and download links can be e-mailed to you.
- Please allow 1 – 2 weeks to receive the license via e-mail.
- You will receive the ShowKit 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- If you're in a hurry to start teaching this, you may want to consider ordering the audio sampler for a head-start.
- You will receive a series of e-mails from MTI with coded links to access your various digital components. Be sure to keep these e-mails.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- The ShowKit is non-refundable.
(Run time: ca. 30 minutes)