Disney's - Winnie The Pooh Kids
Disney's Winnie The Pooh KIDS - Welcome to the Hundred Acre Wood, where Winnie the Pooh is once again in search of honey. Along the way, he meets his pals Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, and Owl, but soon discovers that Christopher Robin has been captured by the Backson! As they prepare for a rescue operation, the animals learn about teamwork, friendship, and sharing snacks! Flexible cast.
MTI KIDS Collection - Bring magic to your classroom and school theater with these new student adaptations of classic films. Each of these treasured tales is teacher-tested, kid-friendly, and custom tailored for success. MTI's KIDS Collection™ shows are adapted to run about 30 minutes in length and feature music for treble voices. These musicals are designed for actors in Grades K-6.
The ShowKit includes all the resources you need for a successful production with easy suggestions for staging, costuming, and sets - making it a perfect opportunity for an all-school collaboration. This ShowKit includes :
- 30 Actor's Scripts (script, music)
- 1 Piano/Vocal Score
- 1 Director's Guide (script, music, cross-curricular material, production handbook)
- 2 Performance/Accompaniment CDs
- 1 Choreography DVD
- 1 Media Disk (audition sides, sample programs/posters, rehearsal calendar, template, and more)
- 30 Family Matters Booklets (a parent's guide to the rehearsal and performance process with tips on supporting their student performers.)
- ShowKits can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the ShowKit is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license can be e-mailed to you.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- You will receive the ShowKit 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- The ShowKit is non-refundable.