Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka KIDS
If your show was delayed because of the COVID-19 outbreak, your license can be extended at no charge. Please e-mail email@example.com to make your request. You will need to provide your license number and school information. Please be sure to request this BEFORE the expiration date of your current license.
Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka Kids - Dahl's timeless story of the world-famous candy man and his quest to find an heir comes to life in this stage adaptation of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. With a flexible cast size, a tour-de-force role for the title character, songs from the film classic, and some clever new additions, Willy Wonka Kids runs about 30 minutes and will delight performers and audiences alike! Songs include: The Golden Age Of Chocolate, The Candy Man, (I've Got A) Golden Ticket, At The Gates (Pure Imagination), Oompa- Loompa-Doompadee-Doo, I Want It Now!, and more. Willy Wonka Kids is a wonderful family show, perfect for any season. Cast: 11 boys, 10 girls, chorus.
MTI KIDS Collection - Bring magic to your classroom and school theater with these new student adaptations of classic films. Each of these treasured tales is teacher-tested, kid-friendly, and custom tailored for success. MTI's KIDS Collection™ shows are adapted to run about 30 minutes in length and feature music for treble voices. These musicals are designed for actors in Grades K-6.
The ShowKit includes all the resources you need for a successful production with easy suggestions for staging, costuming, and sets - making it a perfect opportunity for an all-school collaboration. This kit includes:
- 30 Student Scripts
- 1 Piano/Vocal Score
- 1 Director's Guide
- Online access to:
- Guide Vocal Tracks
- Digital Choreography Videos
- Digital Resources (audition materials, customizable press release, program, and other templates)
- Digital Family Matters Booklets (a parent's guide to the rehearsal and performance process with tips on supporting their student performers.)
- ShowKits can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the ShowKit is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license and download links can be e-mailed to you.
- Please allow 1 – 2 weeks to receive the license via e-mail.
- You will receive the ShowKit 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- If you're in a hurry to start teaching this, you may want to consider ordering the audio sampler for a head-start.
- You will receive a series of e-mails from MTI with coded links to access your various digital components. Be sure to keep these e-mails.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- The ShowKit is non-refundable.
(Run time: ca. 30 minutes)