Prehistoric Christmas, A
From Plank Road Publishingby Teresa Jennings
A Jurassic K-4 Holiday Fantasy
The story is simple, and though it is secular in nature, it teaches positive lessons to young performers. This adventure finds Santa in the Land of the Dinosaurs (having flown through a time warp... of course). The cast includes a variable number of dinosaurs as well as Santa and his reindeer, so it is easily adapted for larger groups. The dialogue is built on short lines and the songs call for mostly group singing. The songs include:
- How Are We Supposed To Know?
- Time Warp (featuring both rap and singing sections)
- That Is Christmas Time (a touching ballad)
- Look Out! (for the entrance of the tyrannosaurus rex... who is soon subdued with Christmas sweets)
- and a joyous finale guaranteed to bring the house down, Merry Christmas Time
About the Downloadable OptionThe downloadable version contains all the components the print version would, but in electronic format. Files may be quite large: A high-speed connection is recommended. (Visit the Download Help page for more info.)
Teacher's Handbook, Reproducible Student Parts & Performance/
Minimum of 5. Ownership of kit is required to buy Student Editions.
Hard copy book with downloadable Performance/
Downloadable component has 2 files: 35.6MB and 33.3MB