Disney's Aladdin Kids
If your show was delayed because of the COVID-19 outbreak, your license can be extended at no charge. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make their request. You will need to provide your license number and school information. Please be sure to request this BEFORE the expiration date of your current license.
Disney's Aladdin Kids - This Disney favorite will thrill your performers and audiences with all of your favorite characters, including Aladdin, Jasmine, and of course, the Genie. Filled with magic, mayhem, and flying carpet rides, the tuneful Academy® award-winning score will make this musical a favorite for many years to come. This stage adaptation is designed specifically for younger performers. Get out your magic carpet and get ready for this enchanting theatrical ride! Songs include: Arabian Nights, Diamond In The Rough, One Jump Ahead, The Genie, Friend Like Me, The Magic Carpet, Prince Ali, A Whole New World, The Genie Is Free, and more. This show includes a medium to large cast with 10 primary roles, plus ensemble.
Disney's Kids Collection - Bring the magic of Disney to your classroom and school theater with these new student adaptations of classic Disney films. Each of these treasured tales is teacher-tested, kid-friendly, and custom tailored for success. Each runs approximately 30 minutes - perfect for younger or less-experienced casts through 9th grade.
The ShowKit includes all the resources you need for a successful production with easy suggestions for staging, costuming, and sets - making it a perfect opportunity for an all-school collaboration. This kit includes:
- 30 Actor's Scripts (script, music)
- 1 Piano/Vocal Score
- 1 Director's Guide (script, music, cross-curricular material, production handbook)
- Online access to:
- Performance/Accompaniment Tracks
- Digital Choreography Videos
- Digital Resources (audition materials, customizable press release, program, and other templates)
- Digital Family Matters Booklets (a parent's guide to the rehearsal and performance process with tips on supporting their student performers.)
- ShowKits can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the ShowKit is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license and download links can be e-mailed to you.
- Please allow 1 – 2 weeks to receive the license via e-mail.
- You will receive the ShowKit 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- If you're in a hurry to start teaching this, you may want to consider ordering the audio sampler for a head-start.
- You will receive a series of e-mails from MTI with coded links to access your various digital components. Be sure to keep these e-mails.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- The ShowKit is non-refundable.
(Run time: ca. 30 minutes)