Wide Open Spaces - Presentation Kit
From Plank Road Publishingby Mike Wilson
Here's a raucous, ropin', ridin' cowboy song for all your wannabe buckaroos. This song from Music K-8, Vol. 22, No. 5 will make your students want some rootin' tootin' movement. To help you with choreography, Melissa Schott has put together a video of suggested movement ideas that you can use exactly as she demonstrates, or adapt freely to suit your own situation.
Rights to teach or perform this song come with purchase of the magazine that contains this song (available separately).
Presentation Kits are ideal for virtual or distance learning or for projection in the classroom. Components can be shared with students and parents in Google Classroom and similar platforms. The kits contain:
- MP4 lyric video timed to the embedded full performance track;
- MP4 lyric video timed to the embedded accompaniment track;
- Lyric PowerPoint timed to the embedded full performance track;
- Lyric PowerPoint timed to the embedded accompaniment track;
- PDFs of the piano/vocal score, student part, and lyrics
(Run time: 1:34)
Downloadable PowerPoints w/ embedded performance/