Disney's - My Son Pinocchio Junior
From MTI/Broadway Jr.
Disney's My Son Pinocchio Junior - Pinocchio must prove himself brave, truthful, and unselfish, but what about the toymaker? Raising a perfect child might not be as easy as it looks. The Blue Fairy and her Fairies in Training lead Gepetto on a hilarious journey through this fractured fairytale in order to discover what it means to be "a real father." Award-winner Stephen Schwartz adds a brand new score to the classic Disney hits, "When You Wish Upon A Star" and "I've Got No Strings." Cast: 8 girls, 8 boys, several parts for either a boy or a girl, ensemble/chorus.
The Broadway Junior Collection provides educators the opportunity to present authorized young performers' editions of the best Broadway musicals ever produced. The musicals in this series have been tailored to the needs of young performers and the resources available to schools and educators. These are author-approved, condensed versions (60-70 minutes) which preserve the spirit and essence of the original, while eliminating elaborate production elements which may be beyond the physical and financial capabilities of most schools.
Even if you have never directed a show in your life, Broadway Junior makes it easy and fun! With the comprehensive ShowKit, you will have everything you need for creating a Broadway Junior experience in your school. This ShowKit includes :
- 30 Actor Scripts
- 1 Piano/Vocal Score
- 1 Director's Guide
- 2 Performance/Accomp CDs
- 1 Choreography DVD
- 1 Media Disk
- 30 Family Matters Booklets (a parent's guide to the rehearsal and performance process with tips on supporting their student performers.)
- ShowKits can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the ShowKit is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license can be e-mailed to you.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- You will receive the ShowKit 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- The ShowKit is non-refundable.