Ready Set Sing! - Collection
From Hal Leonardby Cristi Cary Miller and Elizabeth Shier
Seasonal Songs, Activities, And Projectable Song Charts For The K-2 Music Classroom
From the first day of school to the last, this multi-media song collection is filled with music fun for your little ones! Play a name game, make new friends, move and freeze with the Spider Dance, echo rhythm patterns with Turkey Tom, scat sing with call and response, and much more. The all-in-one format features:
- Creative, new lyrics set to familiar tunes for quick learning.
- Full color projectable song charts with lyrics and embedded audio for instant sound with a single click.
- Activity visuals to reinforce steady beat, rhythm reading, fast/slow, loud/soft, solfege patterns (so la mi re do), and more!
- Reproducible melody sheets for young readers.
- Quality lesson plans that feature separate teaching sequences for Kindergarten, First Graders, and Second Graders.
The projectable song charts and activity visuals are included via digital download access and viewed in your browser, so there is no need for special software. Just download the files onto your computer and you're ready to go. Performance and accompaniment audio recordings are also available in a separate folder via download for performance options.
- Do You Know My Friends At School?
- When We're In School
- The Spider Song
- Turkey Tom
- Hurry Hurry Christmas Day
- On A Wintry Day
- Down At The Station
- J-A-Z-Z It's for Me!
- Instruments Are Fun
- Spring Is Finally Here
- If You're Happy Summer's Comin'
- Hit the Beach