From: James Ziegler

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 10:35:18 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Hello, Robin,
our policy is that if the school/district pays for the subscription,
it’s for use in 1 school only.
If the teacher pays personally, he/she can legally use the sub in every
one of his/her schools as long as no other teacher uses the materials.
We don't have any sort of district subscription. However do be sure to
check to see if the new school you're in has purchased Music K-8 for the
previous music teacher. If so, use of the materials (even
digital/downloadable) should transfer to you. You can contact
customerservice@musick8.com with  questions about a specific school.
I hope this helps!
--
James Ziegler