From: Kelly Jones

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 11:11:45 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I am teaching ukelele for the first time this year. I have had a few
workshops on how to introduce the instrument. Any helpful input or advice
would be so appreciated since this is my first year teaching them. I will
probably just begin with 3rd-4th grade students for this year.

Thank you,
Kelly in GA

--
Confidentiality Statement: The information and any attachments in this
Email are proprietary and strictly confidential. It is intended solely for