From: Brian Weese

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 16:04:36 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I would agree that boardgames are making a comeback. I have quite a few of them now. My family is always played board games or card games. I love making games for my classroom as well. My son and I are working on our first game and we think it’s about ready to sub submit it to a publisher. We’ll see what happens!
D. Brian Weese
On Jun 1, 2023, at 3:48 PM, Lee Cain wrote:
I think board games are making a comeback! My son graduated from college a
few years ago, and he was in a couple of "tabletop gaming" groups there.
Lee in GA🎵
(Just finished year 35)
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin