From: Jill Young

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 17:00:34 -0400

Print List Archive Message

You are quite welcome! You have one up on me, I was an instrumental major
and missing instruments was a definite con. I SO missed recorders!
Another pro was: no one peed their pants or needed their shoes tied!
Lol! I detest tying shoes!
As for piano skills, that’s what recorded accompaniments are for! 😊. I
used them a lot to just have my hands free to conduct and I was a piano
major!
I’m getting ready to go back in to elementary music part time. It has been
five years…..this is going to be an adventure! Lol!
Jill in NC

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@