From: Kelly Jones

Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 16:40:20 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Hello!

I have been teaching elementary music for 25 years. I have loved every
moment of it! But, for the past 10 years, I have had to travel 40-45
minutes to get back and forth to my job. It's a long day at my age. And,
for 9 months out of the year, my job consumes me. Hopefully, I am only
about 5 years away from retirement. But, that may be a little wishful
thinking. There is an opportunity for me to teach in my local area doing
Middle Grades Chorus. I have never taught middle school before. And, I
have heard all the horror stories of it being a dumping ground for placing
students in a class just because there is no place else to put them.

Any input is invited.....pros or cons. What would you do?

Thank you,
Kelly in Georgia

--
Confidentiality Statement: The information and any attachments in this
Email are proprietary and strictly confidential. It is intended solely for