From: Vining, Sonia

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 18:54:20 0000

Print List Archive Message

I love Plickers! First, you can use it completely for free. Just like Kahoot!, there's an option to upgrade for access to more functions, but the base program works well. The Plicker cards are also free to download and print. Because I've used the cards with everyone above K, I chose to purchase the laminated set from Amazon. I've just replaced them with the newest version, which are made out of lightweight flexible plastic (think report folders). And the only reason I had to replacement them? I accidently packed them when I had to shift to On-a-Cart in the middle of the year.

Sonia Vining
Music, Oakley Park Elementary
soniavining@wlcsd.org