From: Catherine Pruett

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:05:52 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Oh no, that’s not correct. Your students can not just sing anything without permission, especially when f you charge admission. Disney is always hot on teachers trails for copyright infringements, which can be several hundred dollars and lots of embarrassment. If you don’t have the rights, don’t perform it.
Catherine in dc
Sent from my iPhone

List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick