From: Becky Luce

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 11:19:20 -0400

Print List Archive Message

If they're giving you a run for your money, I wouldn't "require" them to
sing...but I WOULD use pop music and analyze the form, etc. That will feed
nicely into analyzing the classical stuff, too.
Good luck!
Becky in NH

--
While it is true that children make beautiful music, it is more important
that music makes beautiful children.