From: Janice Prowant

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 09:42:37 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Luke Comb's Refrigerator Door with the BBC orchestra might work well.

--
Janice Prowant
Music teacher
St. Thomas x2771
Mountain View x2634
--
*NOTICE:* This email and any attachments may contain confidential
information for the exclusive use of the named addressee(s). If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited.
Further, pursuant to Tuscarora School District (TSD) policy and
administrative procedures, this e-mail system is to be used for official
TSD business only. All users are hereby notified that messages sent and
received through this system are archived and may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act and/or Pennsylvania public disclosure laws, and may be
reviewed at any time by TSD. There should be no expectation of privacy.
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.music