From: poetic43 at gmail.com

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 08:39:51 -0500

Print List Archive Message

What are the best current pop songs for high school?Very, very beginner. This is 9th grade general music... I’m struggling. We have been doing music history and are on Baroque now. But they told me they HATE classical music.I told them they haven’t listened to enough. My work is cut out for me. I have them every single day. I try to vary activities, so I thought maybe singing current songs, at least on Fridays. The girls will sing but the boys only will sing (and loudly) on country songs like Luke Comb’s Forever (which has beer in it, ugh).
Thanks! Happy Friday and Labor Day weekend!

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick8