From: Lori Peed

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 21:50:53 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Our school ( Pre-k -2) plays instrumental music. Students are not allowed
to talk while the music plays. They are focused on eating during this time.
(Maybe 15 or 20 mins) The students may talk softly once the music stops. If
they get too loud then the music is turned back on.
Students can also be given detention for misbehavior.
Lori in GA

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick8