From: Jill Young

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 09:25:47 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Hi! My former school did Leader in Me. I didn’t change a lot of what I
did, just tweaked it to fit.
Things I did:
Found music classroom specific Leader in Me posters on TPT. Wish I still
had them, I had printed and laminated them. I would mail them to you but I
threw them away when I was moved to middle school.
I made sure to assign classroom jobs to give them more responsibility.
There was a school Leader in Me song on YouTube that I modified for my
school. It is short and called The Leader in Me Cup song. I just searched
and there is WAY more on YouTube than there used to be for Leader in Me.
Mostly, I worked the language into my daily lessons, “Great job being
proactive!” I’m blanking on more specific examples. Can’t recite them
anymore!
That was about it. Good luck!
Jill in NC

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com