From: Alejandro Jimenez

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 20:45:18 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Hello Mathew:
I began working at Sam Houston Elementary School in EctorCountyISD, they are using Leader in Me approach about providing leadership skills to children.
As a Music teacher, I look at the theme for the school and write theme songs for the school to re-enforce the positive messages of the school for the children to sing.
I hope this works.
Alejandro Jimenez
Sent from my iPhone

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com