From: Denise

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 11:08:46 -0600

Print List Archive Message

Musicplayonline - Movement Fun Module
- lessons in Musicplay PreK are awesome, and if you have 2x a week, you could do one from Kinder too.
You need a shelf of storybooks - when they get restless, read a story.
Munsch - Up Up Down, Mortimer
Pete the Cat - he’ll be your best friend. You can do the same story 5 weeks in a row and they’ll still love it.
Denise
Denise Gagne
denise@musicplay.ca

Musicplayonline.com / Musicplay.ca