From: J. Mattoon

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:46:33 -0400

Print List Archive Message

All these previous suggestions are great!
My "record" is 33 Kinders in a tiled regular classroom, only equipped w/33 adult-sized metal folding chairs (if I went next door to borrow a bunch during the passing time) and a neighbor teacher who was an absolute sweetheart, and made the whole thing tolerable - for one year only :-)
I think of games by category, and you can safely do all of these in a half hr (I'm probably forgetting some) in no particular order:
-Move or sing copy, me then you
-Watch/copy simultaneously
-Small group goes in the middle (one grp at a time)
-" " goes round the outside
-Freeze!
-Singing Storybook
-lullabye (all "sleep")
- follow the leader Locomotor movement with lots of freeze - "use your brakes"
You can do this! Movement in place- jumping - is your best friend :-)
Jean in MA

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick8