From: PW Alexander

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 07:58:07 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Yes I had a class and a half of all grades for a few years. Another time I
had to take the art teacher's class with mine for the year, so SHE had
planning time! The principal told me we could "just" watch videos, (back in
the days of no computer). I agree with the other suggestions. Movement in
front of chair only (if in chairs). Sesame Street songs about whatever
letter they are studying, Color songs when they're studying colors,
instrument play alongs (tell them when they get their instrument it has to
take a nap in their lap until you say play!) Freeze songs rule! I have a
lot of playlists for each grade you are welcome to look at if allowed to do
YouTube, hopefully this link goes to it.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXaHnFDJSssVZezPtLOe7Nx7gY52Ucq4X
*´¨)
Wynne in MS
NBCT