From: Jonathan

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:53:23 -0500

Print List Archive Message

With the next scholastic year coming up quickly, we are happy to announce
that the first issue of Volume 32 is almost on its way to you! Mailing for
our first issue will commence soon which means it's almost time for you to
crack open the newest Volume of MusicK8 Magazine. Physical copies will
arrive by the beginning of September and downloadable components will be
live on your online accounts shortly. We hope you're just as excited as we
are to use our materials, and we thank you for your continued support and
hard word as music educators.

Still haven't checked out the music in the upcoming issue? Take a listen by
following the link below:

https://www.musick8.com/html/previewclips.php

Still haven't subscribed? Don't worry! There still time to renew your
subscription. Click the link below to renew your subscription to MusicK8
Magazine today:

https://www.musick8.com/html/suborrenew.php

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com