From: PW Alexander

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:43:03 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I always used Peripole. Email Sue or call. Tell her what instruments you
want and she will give you best prices. These are quality instruments that
will last for years. I finally got a nice set at my old public school. I
loved them! Now I'm struggling with no xylos at my new private schools. If
you know of any grants for private schools please let me know! Here is her
info. Good luck!

Sue Case, Asst. Bid Director
Peripole, Inc.
PO Box 12909