From: Brian Weese

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:41:02 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I have purchased Peripole instruments for 12 years and I wouldn’t buy anything else. They sound great and the mallet instruments I bought 12 years ago sound exactly like the ones I purchased a couple years ago. Very sturdy and great sound. I think Peripole mallet instruments have wider bars, which I love! I do think they cost a little more than than other brands, but after playing both Peripole and Studio 49 (which I have a couple of from before I started this position), I wouldn’t change my choice!
D. Brian Weese
On Jul 28, 2021, at 9:25 AM, Helen Clark wrote:
Hello List,
I have been given the approval to purchase a set or two (depending on price) of Orff instruments. I need recommendations for best place to purchase and what you consider a good beginning set of instruments, knowing that more will be purchased in the future. I teach in a small private school, average class size is 15.
Thanks in advance!
Helen Clark
Baltimore, Maryland
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com