From: PW Alexander

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 19:03:21 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Does anyone have a survey to assess students' interest in music, abilities,
what they would like to learn? if so, could you share? I need this for my
9th grade general music class. I have never taught these kids and know
nothing about them. I had a survey for 5th grade, but cannot find it on
this computer or the boxes of stuff I packed up. It's hard to find anything
right now since I changed schools. Super stressed since we are just now
able to move into our classrooms--boxes and boxes to unload in a room that
only has a desk, a handful of instruments, a shower wall for a white board,
a computer (WIndows 7) that I can't sign onto, no copier... AND we just
buried my sister who suddenly died of liver cancer--9 days after we found
out. It was awful. I really am not in teacher mode right now. Students
start Aug. 9. No idea what I'm doing for a 9th grade hour long classes
every day for a year. I mean I have bits and pieces. It's just hard to
concentrate right now. I also can't imagine Pre K 3 year olds for an hour,
but I have grandkids, so I can manage. Thanks in advance.
*´¨)
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick