From: Ann Wells

Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 18:20:02 -0400

Print List Archive Message

In my family we like a card game called Shanghai, it's mechanics are
similar to Gin Rummy. You play it with two regular decks of cards.
If you like trivia, Bezzer Wizzer is fun. Someone else mentioned Apples to
Apples, I've played that and enjoyed it also. It reminds me of Cards
Against Humanity but family friendly - it involves choosing one of your
cards to respond to something and getting points if the person whose turn
it is picks it as their favorite response. It's been a while since I've
played, though, so I don't remember exactly how it goes.
Balderdash is one of my all-time favorites, and I never get to play it :(
~Ann in NC

Ann Wells - annmusic7@gmail.com

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com