From: Jonathan

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 09:36:41 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Summer is finally here and we're all ready to soak in the sun. But with the
next school year around the corner, it's never too early to start preparing
your curriculum. And what better way to prepare than to get a sneak peek at
the music included in the first issue of MusicK8 Magazine's 32nd Volume?
We're pleased to deliver another issue packed with incredible music and
materials your students are sure to love.

Are you chomping at the bit to take a listen to the sound clips? Click the
link below to take a listen:
https://www.musick8.com/html/previewclips.php

Still need to renew your subscription to MusicK8 Magazine? It's not too
late! Follow the link below to take a look at some of our subscription
https://www.musick8.com/store/alphadetail.php?product_groupX23

Don't see a subscription option you'd like to order? Give us a call to for
different options and components for your subscription at 1-800-437-0832.

After a year of very unique challenges, we want to say thank you to all of
our subscribers and customers. Your continued support and hard work does not
go unnoticed. And on behalf of everyone at Plank Road Publishing, we
appreciate everything you do!
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.music