From: Sarah Latimer

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 17:16:53 0000

Print List Archive Message

Check in with nearby bigger churches. Most churches are generally down in attendance these days, which means that some of them used to have a raging kids’ music program that has since dried up. I’ve personally seen quite a few children’s choir rooms chocked full of unused Orff instruments. Yes, xylophones and everything. Some of these churches might be happy to loan them to you to have them get used, especially so if you’re at a religious school anyway. If not as a free loan, you might be able to arrange a rental situation with them for a modest fee if you can persuade your admin to spare a meager allowance.
~*~*~*~*~
Sarah Latimer
Mansfield and Heard-Mixon Music