From: Helen Clark

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:25:14 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I also teach in a small private Christian school with zero resources or instruments. Very similiar environment to what you are describing. With all the stimulus funding floating around, I keep hoping that music departments, public or private, could benefit, but nothing so far.
Any input from members would be greatly appreciated on this subject!
Thanks,
Helen Clark
Baltimore, Maryland

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com