From: M Stanley

Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 13:15:10 -0500

Print List Archive Message

I had really good results with teaching bucket drumming and percussion. I
made them read rhythmic notation with drum line music (free scores at
Freedrumlinemusic.com - look for easiest level) and progressed to pitch
reading using boomwhackers. It was a blast. With only one semester, you
probably couldn’t get to pitch reading.

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT retired
marthabees at gmail.com
www.marthabeesmusic.com
The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas first!
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick8