From: Paula Scott

Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 16:01:03 -0400

Print List Archive Message

I didn’t think so either!!! Thank goodness!!! Best wishes and continued
success! As I retire this year, I cannot help but think over the years how
MK8 saved me every single year!
Veterans Day was always the best because of MK8.
9/11 Remembrances were always very special. I will NEVER forget American
Tears and Dale Mize with the touching PowerPoint he made to go along with
the song. I STILL get requests for that beautiful, touching song.
I will NEVER forget singing God Bless America across the nation and I still
get chill bumps thinking about it. Thank you MK8. Thank you from the bottom
of my heart!
paula in ga

--
Musical ensembles are one of the few places where students learn and
practice the 21st Century Skills of collaboration, creative