From: James Ziegler

Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 13:28:11 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Dear List,
let me quash these strange rumors. Paul and Teresa have no intentions of selling Plank Road Publishing to Quaver or anyone else. I think it’s safe to say that Plank Road Publishing is a labor of love to them, and not one that they would willingly part with. :-)
James P. Ziegler
Manager of Web Services
Plank Road Publishing
www.MusicK8.com