From: poetic43 at gmail.com

Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 07:05:12 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Mississippi. The GOoD news is I just got an email saying Quaver has been renewed!! I’ve been trying to convince the Dance teacher that it has dance lessons plus music and practically teaches itself. I’m so thrilled to hear this!! Side note: You’re in Longview? My dad worked there years ago. Probably several times. He had a company that put up telephone poles in several states. I was born in Gilmer! We moved 11 times when I was a baby!
Sent from my iPhone

List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.music