From: Jonathan

Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 11:10:57 -0500

Print List Archive Message

Trying to prepare lessons for both in person and remote learners can be
difficult, and finding the perfect product that benefits both groups of
students only makes things more difficult. That's why we created
Presentation Kits! Teaching and learning music virtually has never been
simpler.

Each Presentation Kit includes:
* A Lyric PowerPoint timed to the embedded full performance audio
track
* A Lyric PowerPoint timed to the embedded accompaniment audio track
* A MP4 lyric video timed to the embedded full performance audio
track
* A MP4 lyric video timed to the embedded accompaniment audio track
* PDFs of the piano/vocal score, student part, and lyrics

Regardless of if you're in the classroom or teaching from home, Presentation
Kits are a wonderful resource to get your students engaged both audibly and
visually.

Are you wondering what Presentation Kits are currently available? Check out
our complete list below:
https://www.musick8.com/html/store_page.php?display=subcat
&cat_id%&subcat_id'9&subcat=Presentation Kits

Still have questions about our Presentation Kits? Check out this
informational video:
https://www.musick8.com/html/helpvideos.php?tutvid
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com