From: Denise

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 11:24:23 -0600

Print List Archive Message

My new favourite props are paper plates. 2 per kid for Swan - was really lovely. 2 per kid for Aquarium.
My choreography is on Musicplayonline-Listening section.
I have a great song for Stretchy Band - Ridin’ the Roller Coaster in Musicplay PreK
My suggestion is to buy the biggest your budget can afford.
Denise
Denise Gagne
denise@denisegagne.com

Musicplayonline.com | Musicplay.ca