From: Paula Scott

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 17:38:34 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Artie Almeida has wonderful activities with the stretchy band, including a
nite value activity that is really cool. Maybe google or YouTube or contact
her on FB. She is super friendly and super helpful!
paula in ga (21.5 days and counting to retirement!)

--
Musical ensembles are one of the few places where students learn and
practice the 21st Century Skills of collaboration, creative