From: Ann Wells

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 18:01:39 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Starting tomorrow and for the next week or so, I'm using this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPWdaLfjXYQ&t41s
I've already read them the AWESOME Chris Raschka book version so they know
the story, and I'm going to let them draw while they listen. I picked an
orchestra version so they can see people actually playing the different
instruments that they've only heard and seen pictures of so far. No other
particular reason for this one over other orchestra versions, it was fairly
high in the YouTube search results.
I *really* liked this version I found about a year ago, I think it was
French, with people playing instruments mixed with animation of the
characters that were made from typography. Unfortunately when I went
looking for it a few weeks ago, all I could find was the excerpt linked
below, the full thing doesn't seem to exist online anymore :( So, if anyone
happened to download it, I'd love to have a copy of it...
https://thekidshouldseethis.com/post/pierre-et-le-loup-typography-animation
~Ann in NC

Ann Wells - annmusic7@gmail.com

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com