From: Tina Morgan

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 07:31:20 -0500

Print List Archive Message

This year I showed my students one by the London Mozart Players. Today
YouTube is blocked at my school or I'd send you the direct link...
(tomorrow it might be working. It's an adventure every day.)
Actually, the teacher showed it to them as part of my lesson video that I
sent. I don't actually get to teach my students this year - but that's a
story for another time.
I also like the Sesame Street version, even if some of the jokes are funny
only to me. :D

--
Tina Morgan
tdmorgan7@gmail.com