From: Lori Peed

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:56:45 -0400

Print List Archive Message

Hi Nikki.
For first grade I show the cartoon version that I think is on the Disney
Make Mine Music DVD. ( The one I use is on VHS format which includes The
Land of Symphony cartoon.)
This short version is just right for the attention span of first graders.
For second grade I show the longer version that has Kirstie Alley and
Lloyd Bridges. (This one is my favorite.)
Hope this helps.
Lori in GA

Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com