From: Febinger, Nikki

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 19:56:58 0000

Print List Archive Message

Hey, everyone! Which version of "Peter and the Wolf" is your favorite to show 1st and 2nd graders? I have seen so many good ones (and that one weird freaky scary one that I am NOT going to show - it's creepy!) that are available.
And can you give me a great reason behind your choice? Thank you!
Nikki Febinger in Texas
Email Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. Please reply and notify the sender, delete the message and any attachments and destroy all copies.
Hosted by Plank Road Publishing: https://www.musick8.com
List Administrator: list_admin@musick8.com
To send a message to the list: MK8-talk@lists.musick